I am often asked the question, what type or kind of vitamins should I be taking on a daily basis?
There are several applicable answers but some of the most important are:
- A good quality one
- One that targets a broad spectrum
- And the most important one is one that is easy to take so that you will take it 🙂
As a Natural Health Professional, I do have access to thousands of high quality supplements, but the one I am going to write about today is my favorite daily supplement of choice that answers the question of what to take on a daily basis. It’s easy to use, high quality and has the best delivery system to make the nutrients bio-available to the body! And please note, I will be offering a discount at the end of this post.
My product of choice is the Isotonix Daily Essentials Packets that come in easy to use packets. The isotonix formulation allows you to add this powder to water for a delightful daily dose of nutrients. The Isotonix delivery system is like no other!
These packets contain Isotonix OPC-3 known for its strong antioxidant properties due to the plant-based ingredients like Pycnogenol® and Grape Seed Extract. The second product is Isotonix Multivitamin to give you the full nutritional supplementation as this formula contains 100% or more of most of the essential vitamins and minerals we need to consume daily. Isotonix Advanced B-Complex gives you the boost of essential B-Vitamins to help with our overall health. Lastly, it contains Isotonix Calcium Plus which provides the body with an optimal blend of calcium, vitamin D3, magnesium and vitamin C in an efficient isotonic solution that is readily absorbed by the body for building and maintaining strong bones.
- Convenient, easy-to-use packets that provide the nutrition you need on-the-go
- Contains the top four essential supplements in one convenient serving
- Packets are ideal to promote long-term health and optimal nutrition
- Contains 100 percent or more of most of the recommended daily allowances (RDA) of vitamins and minerals
- Contains key phytonutrients like Grape Seed, Red Wine, Pine Bark (Pycnogenol®) , Bilberry, and Citrus Extracts
- Contains essential vitamins including 8 B-Vitamins, various minerals like Calcium and nutrients
- Isotonix formulas are more effective than standard supplements for maximum and faster delivery of ingredients
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Product is Gluten-Free and Tested NO Detectable GMO
- Helps to:
- prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- maintain immune function
- normal growth and development
- maintain healthy skin
- maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- form red blood cells and helps in their proper function
- maintain proper muscle function
- the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- produce and repair connective tissue
- Helps in:
- the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- the function of the thyroid gland
- wound healing
- the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- the development and maintenance of night vision
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- This product contains Calcium. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Convenient On-The-Go Packets with Four ESSENTIAL Customer Favourites:
- Isotonix OPC-3
The most powerful antioxidant supplement on the market today!
- Isotonix Multivitamin
Get TOTAL Nutrition!
- Isotonix Advanced B-Complex
BOOST your B Vitamins
- Isotonix Calcium Plus
Essential for maintaining strong bones and healthy teeth
These packets are what I recommend to my clients who are looking for that daily dose to add to their wellness protocol. The daily cost of these packets is less than the price of a specialty coffee and has benefits that are tremendous.
If you have any questions about these packets or other supplements, please reach out to me. Also, if you would like a discount coupon code, let me know and it would be my pleasure to send one to you. Below is a link to get more detailed information on these science based nutrients.